At RGroup PM we are committed to fulfilling all of your asset management needs. Below is a list of some of the management services we provide our clients. If there is a service you are particularly interested in but cannot find it listed below please contact us at
Rent@TucsonPM.com, or call us at: (520) 618-7331.
Professional, Prompt and Courteous Service
- RGroup PM is locally owned and operated, but brings to the client a branding and international presence. The Rice Group is comprised of licensed Real Estate Agents that use the tools available to us and our clients through this partnership but who understand that this is a people business and treat our clients such.
Prepare Your Property to be Rented
- Your Property Manager will meet with you to evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to obtain the optimal monthly rental amounts.
- Your Property Manager will coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repair items you have approved using our extensive network of qualified vendors to ensure all work is completed.
Determine the Optimal Monthly Rental Amount
- Your Property Manager will do a market analysis to determine the optimal monthly rental amount for your property utilizing a wide range of professional resources.
Design a Targeted Marketing Program
- Your Property Manager will meet with you to design a targeted marketing program to rent your property as quickly as possible.
- Your Property Manager will execute your targeted markeing program utilizing the Internet, Tucson Multiple Listing Service, local newspapers, circulars and property signs.
- Your Property Manager will promptly pursue all leads and inquires and schedule showings of your property during the week, evenings and weekends.
Thorough Screening of Applicants
- Prospective Tenants will be screened using an online credit and background checking system that pulls credit history, past criminal records and makes a evaluation and recommendation based on those facts.
- The Rice Group Asset Management Team then contacts
- Previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of property.
- Present employer to verifies employment and stated income.
- References to further determine character and history.
- Based on the information gathered a determination is made on whether the prospective Tenant is the RIGHT Tenant.
Coordinate Move-In of New Tenant
- Your Property Manager will collect the first month’s rent and security deposit in the form of a cashier’s check prior to your tenant’s move-in. If a personal check is used funds must clear the bank before keys are turned over.
- Your Property Manager will prepare all rental and lease agreements utilizing the AAR (Arizona Association of Realtors) approved forms.
- Your Property Manager will meet with your new tnant and ensure all agreements have been properly executed prior to their moving-in.
- Your Property Manager will document your property’s condition utilizing digital photography prior to you new tenant’s move-in.
- Your Property Manager will have your tenant complete and sign a “Statement of Condition” report verifying the condition of the property at the time of their move-in.
- Your Property Manager will instruct your tenant regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
Prompt Rental Receipt Collections and Disbursements
- Your Property Manager will promptly collect your rental income from your tenant at the beginning of each month.
- Our Accounting Department will disburse the rental proceeds in the manner instructed by you on a monthly basis.
- Your Property Manager will serve five day notices to “Pay Rent of Quit” if rent has not been paid by the third day of each month.
- Your Property Manager will coordinate the start of unlawful detainer action to evict your tenant in the event the rent is not paid.
Payment of Your Monthly Expenses
- Our Accounting Department will pay all reoccurring monthly expenses on your behalf such as:
- Property Taxes
- Home Owner’s Association Dues
- Landscaping and Pool Service
24 Hour Online Accounting Access @ TucsonPM.com
- Our Accounting Department will provide you with up to date itemized statements showing income and expenses related to your property, including year-to-date totals through our online back office Property Management program.
- Our Accounting Department will provide you with a year-end accounting summary of your account and 1099s, available online for you convienance.
- Complete Property Maintenance Services
- We provide our clients with 24-hour emergency repair services.
- We minimize the cost of repairs and maintenacne using our extensive network of contractors, vendors and handymen.
- We coordinate property reconditioning , including painting, window coverings, new flooring and property cleaning.
- We arrange for any necessary services such as utilities, landscaping, pest control treatments and pool service.